Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, September 27, 2013

Cheating And Sex Addiction are Not Deal Breaker--- Gwyneth Paltrow








Gwyneth says, the damnest things! The actress opened up to fasion website Refinery 29 in a recent interview and revealed that for her neither infedility nor sex addiction would be deal breaker in a relationship. " I am an open minded person, so if it was something I knew I was getting myself into I would not let it deter me from exploring relationship" she said. In Thanks For Asking, Qwyneth plays a love interest to Mark Ruffalo's sex addict lead, It is first time pair have reunited since their romantic comedy View From The Top. Paltrow, 40, has been married to Coldplay singer Chris Martin, 36, for 10 years- they have two kids. The Oscar winer explained that the couple have developed enough trust so that something like hypothetical infedikity would not break the marriage. "I think if the idea of being committed to someone is important to you, you begin to value certain parts of your social life ove another", she said.

No comments: