Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Alison Pill's Topless Twitter Photo Accident








It is one year after her topless photo scandal and Alison Pill is sdtill red faced. The Newsroom actress relived the embrassing moment in wehich she accidently tweeted a photo of her breasts while visiting Conan on Tuesday. " I am still trying to understand what happened" She said. "it is a fascinating story, Pill,27, explained of September 2012 incident", involving not knowing that my new Blackberry had a touch screen and responding to somebody on Twitter like ' Oh Yeah, New York was great, it is 930 on a Wednesday, also apropos of nothing, here are my boobs." Why did she have the photo in first place?"I had one of these pictures on my phone because I had been away from my, at the time, fiance, and we had spoken on the phone night previous ...," the actress explained with out going into further details. "It is dumb thing to do, I suppose" Pill admitted of snapping the shot. "And now I realize how dumb and so embrassing, so hideously embrassing that for about three months after it happened.., anytime I met a new person {kept thinking} 'Boobs', nice to meet you, you have seen my boobs".

No comments: