Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Khloe With Sheer Top And No Bra As X Factor Host






Khloe chose a sheer top and no bra during her first night as 'X factor' host, showing her assets ubder bright lights- Simon even called her out for nip slip. It was a see through blouse. Viewers seemed to love Khloe Kardashian's debute as x factor host with Mario Lopez on October 31- but Simon Cowell could not help blushing thanks to her on-display nipples. " Dare I say Khloe you are looking very sexy tonight," Simon told the youngest Kardashian sister, "I think the air conditioning is on high tonight," it is very distracting.. he added with a laugh. Khloe's sheer blouse- lack of obvious bra underneath- left little to the imaginations- especially under such bright lights. But Khloe did not seem to mind and even took time midway through the show to send out a tweet. "Already half way through the show- I must say I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new job," she wrote.

No comments: