Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Feel Sania Mirza Like A Girl Friend--- Shoib






Shoib Malik, the cricke star says that pasiing two and a half year marriage, our love is still as day one and I feel SaniaMirza like a friend instead of life partner. ( poor Shoib you are right, wives live with husbasnds, do not meet like girl friend or visit their husbands like guests). India tennis star is in Lahore, Pakistan accompanied by her mother, younger sister and coach, now a days, for celebrating her 26th birthday. Last week she came to Qaddafi stadium to watch Shoib playing cricket match between Soi Northern Gas and PIA for President Trophy. She had been praising the performane of her husband. She met with chairman PCB Zaka Ashraf, however, she avoided media. She watched Indian Film "Son Of Sardar' with Moamar rana's family in PAF cinema, for which she was specially invited by Moamar. Shoib said tough cricket match is expected with India and it is my first chance to play cricket in India after marrying with Sania and I will try my best to perform well on the match. Sania said that PAF cinema is ast par with interrnational cinema house and I watch movie sparing my time from busy schedule and it is my first chance to watch film ion Pakista.

No comments: