Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Allyn Rose To Undergo Double Mastectomy (Breasts Removal)






Allyn Rose, a 24-year-old Maryland native set to compete for Miss America title next year, is planning to undergo double mastechtomy. Rose explained that she made the hard decision to make the both breasts removed at a such young age because of genetic mutation in her family's DNA. Saying that this predisposes females in her family to get breast cancer early in their lives, Allyn decided she would take preventive neasure. "The idea that I could wake up one day and not have the same body that I had a day before is very scary." The blond bombshell told the people. " My mom was daignosed at the age of 27, that is three years away from me. I am not going to let my fear of losing this part of my femininity stop me from living." Rose posted last week to her Timblr page a BRCA analysis that she had done which detects harmful mutations in genes that produce hereditary cancer. Luckily, the tests came back negative. However, losing her mom to the disease when she was just 16, Rose id very cognizant that she could get breast cancer any time." It is a verry strange change in our genetic code in our family. Almost all of the women in my family have passed away from it" Rose lamented. So the model and part-time paralegal said she is opting for what some of say extreme preventive measure to give herself a chance of long life. Miss America is set to air live on ABC on January 12. Rose said that if she wins, she will have to wait for the procedure followed by reconstructive surgery once her year-long reign is up in January 2014. Should she lose she will have he surgery nect June.

No comments: