Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Jamie Domain Is Willling To Tackle The Graphic Scenes Of 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'








Sounds like Jamie Domain is the right man for the job! speaking for the first time landing the highly coveted role as d Chritian Grey in the film adaptation E L James' Fifty Shades of Grey the hunky Once Upon a Time actor tells Entertainment Weekly he is ready and willing to tackle movies' graphic sex scenes with Dakota Johnson. "I am fairly a worldly guy", the former Calvin Clein model, 31, says, "I grew up in a very liberal place, I am not sayong we had a plsayroom, but I am not shocked "by the sex in the book". It is essential to tell the story, I can not believe in the fiolms that do not invoke the sexual side of it. So it works for me. His coster, 24, is also up for the challenge- though tell EW she has been working out more in anticipation of stripping down. "Obviously" I want to look good naked" she tell the mag. " I totally understand now why people excercise, because it is kind of f***cing feels awesome. He told director Sam Taylor Johnson called to him to tell he had gotton the role " There was slight a fer" Domain tell EW, "but beyond anything else, I was f***king excited.

No comments: