Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, March 24, 2014

Imran Khan's Ex-Wife Jemima Denies Rumour Of Her Engagement








Pakistani Politician's Ex-wife Jemima Khan today denied rumours of her alleged engagement to British comedian cum actor Russel Brand. The news of her being affianced to Brand were taking rounds at Pakistani and international media channel while the one time journalist denied such reports by tweeting denial on her Twitter account, Express News reported. According to a report in Daily Mail earlier this year, Russel made his feelings about Jemima very clear. Speaking on the Jonathan Ross Show he said, ' I am going to be really kind in this relationship. I have not been out there trying to nail every one.' He continued, ' I am very very happy in a relationship that feels different from anything I have experienced before. I feel like it is grounded in friendship and love and it is all well cool and exciting and stuff, but it feels different for me. 'She is gorgeous, beautiful woman. I am still superficial. I will still only go out with top crumpet', he joked.
Pakistani media focussed its cameras on Jemima Khan, who had arrived to attend a press conference of her ex-husband and cricket-turned politician Imran Khan. Imran Khan seemed a to be a little hesitant when he had to mention Jemima's name. " Jemima will apprise the world of the people being killed by US drone attacks through her documentary." Khan told the media. PTI chef criticized the government for violating All Parties Conference (APC) regarding US attacks.

No comments: