Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lady Gaga Has Been Slammed By Kelly Osbourne








Kelly Osbourne apparently is unafraid of a few (million) monsters. The television celebrity flashes her bra and cleavages on the cover of new issue of Cosmopolitan- but it is what he says about Lady Gaga inside the magazine is making the headlines. It all started earlier tis year, when Gaga penned a letter to Osbourne and labelled her a "bully" for criticizing celebrity fasion choice for living. Osbourne then stuck up for her daughter and went off on Gaga, calling the singer a "hypocrite and an attention seeker". And now Kelly has gone ahead and dropped H bomb once more herself. " I love Gaga. I totally believed in everything she stood for, until I realized she is a great big hypocrite," she tells Cosmo. "Do not say", when you see bullyibg, intervene, " while letting your fans send me death threats. If my fans did that I would not stand for it. "I know the truth, your bells and whistles mean nothing to me. You are feeding on freaks and geeks to further your career? Do you really casre about the gay community? Because if you did, you would stand for it more than you do." Osbourne also said her goal is to win Golden Globe and then took a shot on her critics. "people this is my 15 minutes F"ck you I have got an hour.

No comments: