Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, May 24, 2013

I Am Doing Well Being Unmarried--- Sonam Kapoor








Sonam Kapoor says she was ok with being bachelor, after breaking relations with Ponit Malhotra I am focussing on my career. She said with out being attached with one is better and now I spend most of the time on set. Though she is giving her full attention to films but she did not get better response yet. She started her film career with film "Sanwaria", but inspite of failure in the film she is getting attention of producers as she is actively performing in the fasion industry. The 27-year actress is hopeful about her coming film like "RAnhjana" About failure of her films she said before the release of "Players" and "Thank You" I realized that life was not on the right track. Actress has now started her second innings and she has very good films to get in the industry again with success.

No comments: