Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Singer Toni Braxton Suffers A Wardrobe Malfuntion During New Jersy Concert








Singer Toni Braxton suffered a wardrobe malfuntion during a concert a concert lasr week. She said 'it a few minutes to realize my dress was falling apart. I was dancing and felt air on my breast so thought my breasts are exposed." She said she remembered distictly so she held the top of the dress but then she realized whole the dress was coming apart. The whole dress just fell apart on the stage. Luckily, Braxton,45, was wearing bodysuit underneath. "I had a bodysuit on but it was very skimpy," she noted. Little tricks of the trade, I was uncomfortable, I can not deny I was uncomfortable>'. But I made it work and audience kind of laugh and it turned into a burlesque show." I should have charged for the ticket, Who knew. Singer told that she thought of running off the stage when malfuntion happened and then though better of it. "You know, you have to make every moment work. You make it the part of the show. Then I thoght how lucky I was that whole thing did not come apart.

No comments: