Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, August 24, 2013

First Picture Of Kim's Daughter Revealed








All sign point North, after two months of her early birth , North west, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West's little girl made her debute on grandmother Kris Jenners's talk show Friday. Rapper Kanye West sat down with Jenner to cjst about his enduring romance with Kim and fatherhood-- sharing a snapshot of his little girl. The sought-after photo was posted on via syndicated talk show's twitter account. Speaking about being a dad the 'black skinnhead' rapper said, it takes time to understand the enormity of the transition. You have made a brand new person. After his mother Donda West's death, the Grammy winner admitted he was at an all- time low,"I would put my life at risk, I did not have something to live for. Now I have two very special people to live for, a whole family to live for, a whole world to live for." Kim is my joy. She brouht my new joy into the world, he added. During hour-long chat , West spoke about meeting Kim for the very first time, years ago, shooting a comedy video, I was so in awe of her, she was my dream girl, I was in love with her before I could ever talk to her.

No comments: