Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Serena Willaiams Won Sony Open For Sixth Time Beating Maria Sherapova








World number one Serena Willaims fought back from a set down to beat Marias Sherapova 4-6,6-3,6-0 and won the Sony Open for record sixth time as she continued her dominance over her closest rival. With the win, who struggled for her serve in the first two sets, becomes only the fourth women in Open era to win the same WTA tournment sixth times, joining Martina Navratilova, Cris Evert and Satffi Graf. "I have finally some record" Willasims said, like it is really cool, I can not seem to catch up with Margaret Court or Steffi or anything. I am really happy to have somethoing right now. So it is exciting. "Maria really played the best, i have seen her play. and I think mshe vwas moving unbelievable, and she was hitting winners everywhere, How did I end up winning when I actually was not on top of my game>'was not

No comments: