Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Michael Girgenti Says He May Be The Father Of Kourtney's Son








A model named Michael Girgenti has come out and dropped a bombshell Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick and whole Kardashian family. He had unprotected sex with Kourtney about nine months before Mason Dash was born and he may be the child's real father. Girgenti claims he met Kourtney in April 2008 at photo shoot for 944 magazine. They then got together at least a year at his Glandale apartment and Girgenti tells the tabloid," we started kissing, making out and touching each other, my shirt was off we were fooling around on couch a little while before I took her to the bedroom." And from there I slipped Kourtney's clothes off, the 26-year old says, after which, "she helped me undress and we fell into bed". Girgenti says the sx lasted for 20-minutes and was 'great'. Nine months later on December 14, 2009, Kourtney gave birth to Mason. "I saw photos of him and beagan to wonder" Girgenti tell In Touch. "I tried to reach out Kourtney via email but, she did not respond" If Mason is my son I want to be there for him. He deserves to know who his real father is. Especially the altenative is a douche like Scott Disick.

No comments: