Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Kardashians Self -Tanning Line








Good news, readers you can be soon as fake ass Kardashians. According tp Wmen's Wear Daily, Kim, Khloe and Courtney have teamed up with New Sunshine LLC to create their very own self-tanninmg line titled Kardashians Sun Kissed. It will hit sdtores in April and be comprised of five items: a body exfoliator, a color maximizer etc. " I think tanning has really been a way of life for us living in California", Said KIm, "Especially, more recently, the need for sunless tan. When I travel one thing that makes me feel alive whether or not I have make up on is a tan, especially in my face- so we wanted a system that was really easy but yet is a full system." The question, of course, is whether Kim will ever look good again in bikini again to take advantage of this product. Have not yoy heard she just can not stop meating.

No comments: