Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, October 6, 2013

I Would Never Watch "Grand Masti:--- Zoya Khan








Director Zoya Khan is critical of the recently released adult comedy 'Grand Masti'. She said she would never spend money to watch such a movie in theater. I have seen the promo and I know it is not forme. It is apalling, it will make me very irritable, and there is no way I am giving money to his film, said the 40-year old zoya. The movie stsr actors like Vivek Obroi, Aftab Shivdasani and Riteish Deshmukh, despite receiving a lot of flaks from the film critics and classes for its overly sexual and explicit content, the film has made it to the wagon-of 100-crore-club. Zoya says she has ni issues with the bad film that makes money. But she feels sad when good film fails to make good business. But a good filmmaker should make money. she said at the launch of Anupama Chopra's book<" 100-films To See Before You Die." Asked which film she feels could have made more money, Zoya said "Udaan" it could have made a lot more money. My own film "Lucky By Chance" could have done a lot better, she added.

No comments: