Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, January 17, 2014

Man Sues Toothpaste Brand For Not Getting him any Woman








A man who hasd been using 'Close-up' brand of toothpaste for seven years in the hope of asttaracting a females. However, his hopes have been dashed and now he has decided to sue the brand as it has not aided him in attracting ldies with fresh smelling breath as the toothpaste brand suggest in ads, Geobeat reported. According to the 26-year- man Unilever Nigeria Limited has been sued and he has claimed that the company prove its claims with lab tests. In the Close Up ads women are shown flocking to men after they brush their teeth, Geobeats says. Athony Olatunfe says, : no girl even agreed to go out for tea or coffee with me, even though I am sure they even smell my breath. I always brush my teeth with so much close up gel to make sure girls turned on by my fresh breath as they usually show on TV." The agrieved man has submitted all of his used, half-used and unused tubes to the court as evidence. Unilever has been accused of ;cheating' and causing him 'mental anguish'.

No comments: