Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Saudi Husband Divorced Wife For Trying To Look Like Kim Kardashian








A Saudi man divorced his local wife after she tried to imitate Kim Kardashian, thinking she would please her husband after noticing his admiration to the US actress. The woman from the souhern twon og Baha said she had changed her hairstyle and visited plastic surgery clinic in the Gulf Kingdom in a bid to look like Kardashian to make her husband more attracted to her. " I noticed that he admires Kim Kardashian so I decided to look like her and even more beautiful, " She told the Saudi Arabic language daily Sada. "i even tried to walk like Kim Kardashian in the hope my husband would be more attracted to me, but the results were not as I wished." She said he did not like what I had done and started to argue what I have done before he decided to divorce me and marry other woman."

No comments: