Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, April 8, 2011

Plastic Surgery World Record Set


The 55-year-old has spent $100,000 on 52 different items including 14 full-scale operations, Botox, five facelifts, work on her upper and lower eyelids, knee liposuction and even injecting collagen into her hands to minimize her veins and tendons.
Jackson remarked, “I didn’t set out to break, to set a world record, it was never my ambition, it’s just that I had so much done,” and when told by reporter Nick Watt that she was messing with nature, she responded, “Nature messed with me, so I don’t have any problem messing with nature.”
Although Jackson has had so much done, she hardly looks like another Jocelyn Wildenstein or Amanda Lepore (Google at your own risk). She explained, “For me, the best result is one that looks natural. I wouldn’t ever want anyone to stop and stare at me and say ‘that woman’s had a lot of surgery.’ I would never want to look like I’d had anything done.”
Jackson is now a plastic surgery advice & anti-ageing expert. According to her website, she’s done some modeling for Ivana Trump’s jewelry line and spends part of her time and income donating to her favorite charities, among them, Amnesty International, PETA and Children in Crisis.

1 comment:

rhinoplasty said...

Really great record set by him. He would change his whole body with these surgeries. I really don't know is these surgeries are better for him? But one thing is sure that his record will be stay for long time.