Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mexiacan Girl Fasted For Want Of Joining Royal Wedding




A 19-year old Mexican girl who was fasting for 16 days in a bid for invitation to royal wedding of Prince William has finally been granted her wish. Estibalia Chavez will be flown to London of April 29 nuptials thanks to an anonymous benefactor, according to a Mexico daily, Milenio.Chavez camped out in front of the British Embassy in Mexico City in February, refusing to eat, although officials at embassy had told her she was fasting in vain. Chavez lost 17 pounds(eight kilos) during her fast, and painted a portrait of Prince William and Kate Middleton, which the embassy also refused to deliver. "I have been a fan of Lady Di since i was little and my mother's fan as well," said Chavez. And I promise myself I would go to royal wedding " she said during her fast.






No comments: