Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Driver Molesterd His Employer's Wife In Office In Dubai








A 57-year old Pakistani driver molested his emploer's wife in her husband's office taking the advantage of being alone with her, the Dubai Criminal Court heard. The victim, 28, ABM, Pakistani, office in-charge testified that on October 11, at 1 PM she was in husband's business office at Murshid Souq the called the driver who has been with his husband for a long time ans is treated as a family member. She said, I asked him to bring lunch for me when coming back to ffice at 130 PM. "He brought the lunch and I washed my hands and sat on fllor to eat. He suudenly came to came from back, hugged me stronglt, pushed me on floor , kissed me. He groped my breats underneath my clothes and sharply bit my nipples." I resisted and sreamed for help, i scratched his face with nails, pushed him with force and got up. Rushed to balcony and found an iron bar that I hit on his shoulders and cried not to come close to me." She said people gathered below the balcony asnd I threatened driver not to come tpowars me. I called my husband. The brother of the businessman rushed to the place as his husband was away and he told his brother to reach to his office as I was in trouble. The brother of busunessman testified that I rushed to spot and saw my brother's wife crying hysterically. I calmed her down and she told me thatr driver had tried to molest her. After a little time police arriveed. The victim had slight injuries on armsl bit on her nipple and scaraches on her face. The court will give verdict on January 13.

No comments: