Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, December 27, 2013

Justin Bieber Is Officially Retiring?








Whatever, dude, Justin Bieber gave his fans rather his believers-- a hellish Christmax eve scare with a headline grabbing Tweet, "My beloved believers I am officially retiring" The Canadian-bred pop phenom,19, tweeted to his nearly 48 million followers late Dec 24. After his fans prdictably freaked out, the "Boyfriend" singer seemedto backtrack from whole retirement thing, then blaming media for the confusion. " The media talks a lot about me. They make a up a lot of lies about me and want me to fail but I am never leaving you.Being a believer is a lifestyle" he said mysteriously. To make sure there was further misunderstanding, he then added. The fake out was perfectly times. Beiber's brand new concert documentary, Belive,hit theaters on Christmax Day.

No comments: