Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Nicole Is No Longer The Shy Woman Of Her Youth






Nicole is longer the shy woman of her youth. She made this very clear in a new interview with Harper's Bazaar. Such as? "My sexuality, those sort of things". Elsewhere the Oscar winnerr touches on fasion, pregnancy talks and of course Tom Cruise. In those early dasys, it ws like, I am clutching onto your arms. ant it all feels like overwhelming and little amnd little strange. And I was shy, deepluy shy and I did not feel comfortable at all. But, I felt very comfortable at home. All of that other stuff becomes less important, like I have always a little belly, I mean that now I am 45, they do not say. "Oh, she is pregnant as much. But I have got skinny asrms. legs and then I have got a little belly. I make sure to wear comfortable dresses because I want to be able to go out and aftyerward and you know "bend".

No comments: