Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Louisiana Congressman Admits Kissing A Staffer








US congressman Vance McAllister admitted that video surveillance footage, allegedly showing him kissing a staffer who is not his wife, is him. First reported by the Quanchita Citizen, a West Monroe, L A, newspaper in his district, the grainy video came from an anonymous source. It shows a man turning the light off in a hallway briefly exiting the frame. When he comes back in frame he is joined by a woman and they kiss passionately. The woman is identified as his district scheduler Melissa Anne Hixon Peacock, 33. On Monday Mc Allister issued a statement admitting he is the man on video. "There is no doubt I have fallen short and I am asking for forgiveness. I am asking forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff and my constituents who elected me to serve." "Trust is something you have to earn whether you are a husband, a father or a Congressman. I promise to do everything I can to earn back the trust of everyone I have disappointed." McAllister won the November 16 special election to replace Roodney Alexndar, who was named the secretary of Louisiana Department of Veteran Affairs in August. McAllister compaigned as a devout Christian using his faith and 16-years marriage to appeal to the conservative voters in the North Louisiana district. In January, he invited Willie Robertson, a member of controversial reality television show Duck Dynasty to be his guest at the State of the Union address.

No comments: