Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Two Births In Eight Months








A 26-year UK woman gave birth twice in eight months and the babies are not twins. A leading Britain newspaper reported. Claire Ormsrod of Wales was pregnant with Alice when she had an emergency caesarean section at just 25 weeks on December 6, 2011. Alice weighed i pound 3 ounces and doctors did not think she will survive. But she did survive and 7 weeks later, despite being on birth control pills Ormsrod became pregnant again. In September her son was born earlier also at 29 weeks, who weighed two pounds. " I was absolutely petrified when I found that I was pregnant again" Ormrod told. 'My doctor said I should have a termination otherwise it will kil me and my baby' but I said No. Ormrod has three elder children who were also born n spite of precautions.i

No comments: