Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mikel Sets Record Of Having World's Largest Hips








Plus-size model Mikel Reffinelli boasts the world's largest hips. Whether or not that is positive distinction depend on your point of view. The mother of four's is all natural 100-inch curves means she has to struggle through doorways, needs two seats on plane and has to drive a truck. Mikel 39-years weighs in at 400 pounds. She is proud of her figure and says she does not want to lose any weight, even though she often attracts jeers. "Everywhere I go I get attention for my hips, both good and bad" Mikel said. "When I walk down the street I can hear the shutters going on camera phones and people laughing at me. Some people assume I have had surgery, but it is all natural" "It is the result of having four children, but large hips also run in my family." Mikel was a normal size kid in her early 20's weighed modest 180 pounds, But at 22 she put on 50 pounds afer giving birth to first chid, now 18. After giving birth to three daughters she gained weight and her hips balloned, yet despite her curves she stands 5 feet 4 inches with 40-inch waiste. Yet still she joins her family activities such as keep-fit routines at home, trips to park and seaside, where she shows off her 42D breasts in revealng two piece. " Finding clothes to fit my bottom half is a challenge" she said. " I have my lingerie custom-made by seamstresses." she said.

No comments: