Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Neil Nitin Mukesh Confessed His Love For Sonal Chauhan








Neil Nitin Mukesh is a well known face of the tinsel town and he grabbed the attention with the confession of his love for Sonal Chauhan. The lady in discussion is his costar in the upcoming film ‘3G’.
Kudos to Neil Nitin Mukesh, who didn’t follow the Bollywood tradition of hiding the relations under the carpet. Instead, he boldly announced his love. It reminds us of the old Hindi classic song “Pyar Kiya to Darna Kya?”
In a candid conversation the actor replied about his love relation as, “I don't want to be disrespectful to the person I love by being diplomatic. I am in love with Sonal Chauhan. She is everything I want in a woman. For one, she is not a home-breaker. She makes me feel good about who I am, unlike my last relationship, where I was made to feel like sh*t.”
However, on farther probing the actor kept tight lipped about his past affair and instead focused on his current relation. He confirmed that he surely wished to marry Sonal but they wish to spend more time with each other as it is necessary to learn more about the other person before tying the knot.
The seriousness and maturity of Neil about the relation is evident from the actor’s comment that, “I know she feels very strongly for me. We want to make sure that we're in love for keeps. I want Sonal to trust me completely before she makes a commitment. Isn't it a man's duty to convince the woman he loves that he is capable of looking after her for life?”
The enthusiastic actor also confirmed that his lady love has already met his parents. It seems all is well and the family has accepted Sonal as the ‘Bahoo’ to be.
The sparks of love ignited between the two while they were shooting in the beautiful locale of Fiji. Commenting on his love affair, Neil said “Yes. I was very fond of her before I started working with her. But I came really close to her later. For the first time, I fell in love with someone I was working with. Sonal got to see and know me both on and off the sets. It's very important for my woman to know my working style.”
Neil signed off the discussion in a humorous note when he was queried about the time when he will request for his lady love’s hand in marriage. The actor quipped, “Why only her hand? I will ask for all of her as soon she lets me.”

No comments: