Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Wife Of Boxer Aamir Khan's Wife Announces To Launch YouTube Channel








New Yorker Faryal Makhdoom has been in the news ever since she married boxer Aamir Khan in 2012 and has developed her own huge fans following. Fans had asked questions from upcoming celebrity about everything: from her whirlwind romance with the Boltan-based athlete to how she puts on winged eyeliner so perfectly. Now, the 23-year-old fashion icon has launched her YouTube channel, in which she promises to give viewers a glimpse into her jet-set life.
Faryal Makhdoom Khan Launches Her YouTube... by faryalxmakhdoom In the first video we can see Faryal doing her make up and playfully scaring unsuspecting Khan by jumping out from behind a wall. " I am so excited to be sharing all this with you so enjoy the roller-coaster-from travelling with my world-famous husband to my every day make up tutorials". Gushed Faryal in video. The couple's first child named Lamaisah was born on May 23, 2014. She said I want people to get to know me and instead of judging me they can get to know me how I am through videos.

No comments: