Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, April 20, 2012

Lady Gaga Rarely Spends Money On Herself








Lady Gaga never spends any money. The ‘Marry the Night’ singer loves splashing cash on her tours and sets but rarely buys things for herself with her earnings, with even her manager questioning if she has lost her credit cards.
She said: ‘’I didn’t get into this business for the money so I don’t spend a thing, but I am so happy. I am not bankrupt. Actually I spend no money at all. ‘’It’s really funny because my manager often calls me and is like, ‘Did you lose your credit card? Did you cut it up? Did you lose it?’ ‘’He is like, ‘Why don’t you spend any money?’ It’s because I don’t. I have not gone crazy.’’ The 26-year-old pop superstar even continues to live in a one-bedroom flat she has had in New York since before she became famous. She added in a US interview: ‘’I live in the same apartment as I did six years ago and the bedroom is about the size of a small radio studio with the kitchen about four feet away.’’

No comments: