Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Emma Stephens weds To Former X Factor Singer








Former X Factor singer Ray Quinn and his West End co-star Emma Stephens have tied the knot in a beach wedding in Barbados.
Dancing on Ice winner Quinn, from Liverpool, met his new bride when they appeared together in the London stage show of Grease. The 23-year-old, who was a runner-up to Leona Lewis in the X Factor in 2006, told Hello! Magazine: ‘I’m so lucky to have Emma. The dress, I had to catch my breath. I’ve never seen a more beautiful bride.’
She said their wedding brought ‘tears of happiness’, adding: ‘I saw other holidaymakers watching us - they gave us a round of applause. ‘In his speech Ray vowed “I’m going to look after you forever and can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you”. That really choked me up.’ Ray previously revealed that he had proposed to Emma on Christmas Day, and did everything he good to ensure the proposal was as romantic as ever. He said: ‘I’d bought her engagement ring - a diamond solitaire set in platinum - at Tiffany’s a few weeks earlier and had been hiding it in my holdall.
‘I wanted to trick Emma into thinking I’d bought her a camera for Christmas, so I wrapped up a huge boxed puzzle game and put it under the tree. I’d already planned where I would propose: the bench overlooking the sea, where her grandad used to sit when he was alive.

No comments: