Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Zareen Khan Is Performing Boldest Scenes In Bollywood Movie Hate Story 3








Bollywood actress Zareen Khan has earned a lot of ire for starring in her upcoming film Hate Story 3, which is sure to feature a couple of bold scenes. Zareen Khan made headlines and raised eyebrows when she starred in Hate Story 3. The movie is generating quite the publicity for being one of the boldest releases of Bollywood this year. The movie stars Salman Joshi, Daisy Shah, Karan Singh and Zareen herself. However, starring in the movie has caused Bollywood actress a little trouble. since according to her she is receiving a lot of hate from Muslim fans. This is what Zareen Khan had to respond to all those criticing her. " I know my religion, I know my Islam, At the end of the day what I do is between me and My Allah". She further said Islam teaches people not to point fingers at others and those who did not like her, just do not watch her movie. Zareen Khan was one of those many actors that Dabangg actor Salman Khan introduced to the Indian film Industry. When Zareen was asked as to whar her mentor Salman Khan thought about her bold scenes, she said that was much scared and intimidated by Salman and that she did not speak much in front of him.

No comments: