Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, November 13, 2015

Jennifer Lawrence In Vogue-- Some Surprising Facts








With the 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay-Part 2, set to hit theaters on November 20, the beloved star will make every publicity imiginable in the coming days from talk shows appearance to magazines cover shoots. Like the one December 2015 issue of Vogue. Lawrence says 'no one asks me out' and explains why? I am lonely every Saturday night. Guys are so mean to me, I know where is it coming from, I know they want to establish dominance - but it hurts my feeling, I am just a girl who wants you to be nice to me- I am straight as an arrow.
Well! she is not alone all the time. She has bought Jessica Simpson's old home for $ 8 million and made two friends in the neighborhood. Ashtom Kutcher and Mila Kunis. She says she goes over there uninvited and they are getting pretty sick of me.
She is also renting a home for her latest movie that was last rented by Jennefer Garner.
I feel like I find that person who I want to spend my rest of life with who I want to be father of my children that I would not absolutely f**c it up. But I am also not banking on that.
I was fu**ing mean on set, I was not mean to anybody bu David. I would never be mean to any body who could not be mean back. But when you really love somebody you fight with them. There have been times when I said we should go to couples therapy.

No comments: