Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I Was Threatened With Nude Photo Leak For Pro-Feminist Words--- Emma








Actress Emma Watson made headlines last fall when she gave an impassioned speech in United Nation on important topic of gender equality. Her efforts were greeted with the threat of nude photo leak. Watson revealed this disturbing turn of events in a Facebook Q & A session on Sunday, March 8, in recognition of International Women Day. " After I gave my speech in September, there was a website set up threatening to release naked photographs of me with a countdown" she said. She received threats from alleged hackers who promised to release nude photos of the petite beauty in retaliation for her pro-feminist words. If anything, it made me so much more determined, I was just raging. After a slew of women distanced themselves from the feminist label, Watson was one of the first and most vocal to align herself completely with it.

No comments: