Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Four Months Ago I Got Bigger Boobs-- Iggy Azalea








Taking on Vogue's question for April issue Iggy admitted she would love to raid on Gwen Stafani's closet. She also revealed about the most ridiculous rumour she has ever heard about herself "that I used to be a man named Gory who had sex change". She also spoke about her figure and dropped a bombshell about her figure: she recently got breast implant. When asked the change about her body, Iggy replied "I did change something four months ago, I got bigger boobs, I would think about it entire life." Admitting she was sick of having to put padding in her stage costume. Standing tall at 5' 10" Nick Young's girlfriend has been applauded for her curvy body (Heck, she has a booty anthem), but she insists her figure was not always desirable. She knows how to dress for her figure and revealed, It is about proportion, I have to have anything tailored because I have such a
small waist. I am a 2 or 0 on top and a 6 on the bottom."

No comments: