Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

No Hurry To Marry--- Kim Admits In Latest Issue Of Cosmopolitan








Kim Kardashian admits in the latesty issue of Cosmopolitan that she was once hypocrite. Because she was proud of her curves and then sold out for unsafe dietary supplement? No. Because she admits that she once judged Kourtney Kardashian for getting knocked up without being married. "I was like," You are not married how could you do this", I was firm and strict " Kim said of her intial reaction to her sister's pregnancy. But she was like" Marriage is not what I want" and later I realized she had a better family life than I did" Marriage is" Something I know we both want in our future" Kardashian said, but I do not have have this sense of urgency about it. Yet do not get Kim werong, She insists Kanye is long-term man for her. I have always said that I wanted kids, but i do not think I would have ever been ready until now..

No comments: