Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sofia Vergara Confessed Her Stunning Looks








Sofia Vergara has confessed her stunning looks have stopped her from landing "normal kind of roles" in the past although she insists she has now learnt to 'capitalize' on her beauty to advance her career.
She said"I realised that having a good figure was an advantage on TV and getting attention and publicity." But it also means you can not play more normal kind of roles. I can not just play an ordinary girl.
"So I try to find roles which let me capitalize on my looks and my personality and advance my career that way."
However, brunette beauty admitted she has not always enjoyed the attention she receives for her stunning appearance and believes she rushed to marriage aged 18 to avoid unwanted advances.
Sofia, who wed Joe Gonzalez in 1991-said, " When I was a teenager I was skinny but with big boobs. Everybody stares at you and of course every man is after you. It was a relief for me when I met my (first) husband and then I did not have deal with being chased as much."
The star-who has played Gloria on the hit ABC comedy 'Modern Family' for six years-added she does not concern herself with trying to look young and believes living a healthy lifestyle will help her to 'project beauty' at any age. She said," I am very comfortable with my appearance and I am not worrying about wrinkles." She added " I think if a woman stays fit and lives a healthy lifestyle, she can project beauty no matter what her age."

No comments: