Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, April 10, 2015

I Wish I Had Fake Boobs--- Sofia Vergara








Sofia Vergara is well aware of her famous cleavage. The comedic actress covers the May issue of Vanity Fair looking sultry and glamorous. Vergara dishes on her body, being a business woman, being a business woman and her engagement to the hunky Joe. Vergara describes her breasts very simply to the magazine commenting very straightforwardly about her most body parts. "My boobs are, like huge." My whole life buying a bra was a nightmare. What I used to do when I moved to L A, I found places like Fredericks' of Hollywood that makes bra for (strippers)." "Believe me, I wish I had fake boobs, I lay down and they go down like all the way." Vergara, 42, knows her sexiness is a major part of her brand and does not seem to mind. The hot pursuit actress opened up about being a businesswoman. Vergara earned about $37 million last year. In addition to her modern family and her film roles, Vergara has several endorsement deals including AT& T, Cover Girl, Diet Pepsi, Kay jewellers, Kmart and Head and Shoulders. She also had some time to talk about her romance with Manganiello, 38.

No comments: