Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Singer Rita Ora Confessed She Was Abused At The Age Of 14








The 24-year-old singer Rita Ora claimed that she was groomed by a 26 year-old man when she was studying as a drama student at Sylvia Young Theater School in London. She said I do not want to say I suffered it, because I wanted it. I do not want to say that I was forced to do it. I do not want people to think I was abused as a kid, but I was definitely more mature than I should have been at 14. The 'Body On Me' hitmaker has admitted the attention I received from the man made me feel 'sexy' at the time. Rita -who opened up to Lifetime TV in 2013- explained "I can not begin to tell you how confident I felt when a man was interested in me, I felt like I had a form of respect, I felt like he listened to me. Now I know he listened to me because he wanted to have s'x with me. I felt good that men fancied me. The blonde beauty revelations have been dug up by author Douglas Wight for her autobiography "Hot Right Now". Hot Right Now named after Rita's first single, documents her journey from a refugee in war-torn Kosovo to a world renown pop star.

No comments: