Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Indian Girl Put The Video Of Molester, In the Flight, On Social Media


Larki Ko Cherne Ka Anjaam by UNewsTv







A young woman Radha Ramaamurthy's video capturing her alleged molester on board an indigo flight has gone viral. The video captures the alleged culprit, Ravin Jhunjhunwala, a man in his early 60's, cowering and repeated mumbling 'sorry', as the girl prods him with," you are asking for forgiveness, why? because I am a girl? and you have the right to touch me anytime, anywhere you want to"? The domestic flight was on its way from Mumbai to Bhubaneswer. the man, reportedly a business man from Singapore is in police custody. The girl has posted the video on YouTube as well as on her Facebook account. Within hours it went viral and has so far got 1.5 million viewers. On her Facebook page she wrote, "this man on the seat behind me put his fingers in the seat gap to touch me. I was very much shocked for some time to react. By then the flight went on landing mode. The the moment flight touched down, I got up. I saw his hand was again on the side ready to get any opportunity to touch me. I created such a scene, humiliated him in front of the whole flight. I have lodged an FIR now.

No comments: