Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, February 19, 2015

18-Year-Old Russian Muscle Barbie Having A Face Of Porcelain Doll







Eighteen -year-old Russian Powerlifter Julia Vins, holder of three world records may have the face of porcelain doll but below the neck this young girl is more like The Incredible Hulk and can deadlift 400lb- the average weight of a male lion. Julia Vins' unusual blend of white-eyed beauty and muscular physique has captured the attention of fans in her native Russia-attracting more than 23,000 instagram followers. The innocent -faced teenager who likes to take topless pictures of herself, already holds three world powerlifting records but says there is no limits to how much muscly she would like to become.
Vins says, "people know me as 'muscle barbie' I like this comparison. It is nice." I have these big, beautiful eyes and wear make up but at the same time I am strong. Ms Vins claims her astonishing appearance divides the opposite sex.' Every one has an opinion on what I look like. They either respect my work or reprimand me for being a muscly girl'.
Since childhood Ms Vins' angelic face meant she was always been compared to a pretty doll. But naturally slender girl never felt she had any purpose in life.
" Because of my facial features people have always said I look like a doll," she said. ' But I never felt I had any particular objective in my life. My body was not in harmony with my soul. It was not the right one for me." In an attempt to find some meaning in her life, Julia began going to gym at age 15.
'I started copying exercises that the male gym-goers did. It did not make me strong. Then I started powerlifting. I loved it!. I knew then that my goal was-to build muscles."
a year later Ms Vins met a coach who saw potential in her as a weightlifter. She started training with him at the gym for three to five hours-four times per week. She also transformed her diet.
Finally in August, 2014, Ms Vins entered the World Pwerlifting Championship in Moscow and won the competition. She achieved three World Records in the sum 440 kg- these were 180 Kg ( 396lb) in the squat, 105 Kg (230lb) in bench press and 165 kg (364lb) in deadlift.
She says her parents prefer not to involve with her career, but her 29-year -old boyfriend Segei likes to weightlift with her.

No comments: