Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, February 1, 2015

German Footballer Embraces Islam








Young German footballer Danny Blum has announced his reversion to Islam, describing his new faith as a religion of hope and strength. Blum said Islam gives me hope and strength and prayer calms my soul. " I was short-tempered, erratic and did not know where I belong<" he added. He told his friend," I have visited a mosque and I immediately rises the heart, I felt this is something for me, and I wanted to know more." Ever since he prays five times a day, eats halal food. Informing his parents the 24-year-old player said they were scared at first. "They are devout Christians. But soon they said I have to go that route if I believe it the right way." He said "Islam is a peaceful religion, My faith says: never force anyone to do what he does not want. If you think it has come voluntarily from the heart." Germany is believed to be home for 4 million Muslims, including 220,000 in Berlin alone. Turks make up an estimated two-third of the Muslim community.

No comments: