Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lea Michelle Once Again Shows Off Her Body In V Magazine








Lea Michelle is once again showing off her sexier side in the spring issue of v magazine, on stands Feb 27, with a racy photo shoot by famed photographer Terry Richardson. The pictures-featured alongside a story called-" Lea the Brave"- show the Glee star posing provocatively in a series of revealing outfits and lingerie. In one shot, the 27-year-old, 'Cannonball' singer flaunts her slim body in a skimpy Vionnet bodysuit, which she pulls down around her hip to reveal a small tattoo of a bird. In another, she stands with her arms akimbo, rocking a simple black DKNY bodysuit and Christian Louboutin heels.
My friends call me 'Grandma' but like Grandma is killing it now. I am pretty sure Grandma nailed it in a half-naked Terry Richardson shoot. Okay? Michelle says in an accompanying interview with Mary H K. Choi. "So, I am fine with it. I just do my things. I do what is best for me. That is it."

No comments: