Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Khloe Kardashian Makes It Clear She Has No Regrets And She Requires No Bra








Khloe Krdashian make it clear in the latest issue of Cosmopolitan: She has no regrets .. and she requires no bra!! The Keeping Up With Kardashian star is features in the April 2014 issue of this magazine and actually interviewed inside by mother Kris Jenner. Among the topics and she touches on, as you might expect, is her difficult personal life over the past several months. "I do not have any regrets. I would not change a thing. You learn as you go" Khloe says adding, " Your life is meant for you to understand and process, not to make anyone else happy. Kim Kardashian was so thrashed for her marriage and it not working out. If she was not happy it took guts to say, you know what? I can not do this any more. But you are damned if you do and damned if you do not." I am not a big 'cry on a shoulder person'. I am very introverted when it comes to my own stuff. Every one has issues and I am not some one who likes to burden people. I hold things in. I do not know why. It makes me a better person. We live in the public eye, so if one of us makes a mistake it affects every one. I have such a great support system here. We are so judged when we leave these walls that we try never to do that to one another.

No comments: