Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, February 7, 2014

I Hate Veena Malik--- Sheikh Rasheed








In an interview with a private TV channel, Chief of Awami Muslim League (AML) Sheikh Abdul Rasheed has said that he hated Veena Malik as she has defamed Pakistan. Sheikh Rasheed categorically denied the claims of Veena Malik, saying he had not offered a cup of coffee to her. He said he disliked her. On other side, Veena Malik has threatened Pakistani politician Sheikh Rasheed to stop statements against her or she reserved the rights to reply to equal measures. During an interaction with Pakistani media in London, Veena said she stood by her statement said Rawalpindi Politician Sheikh Rasheed called her and requested for a meeting over tea. "I was naive at that time, I did not know who he was when admired me but I refused to entertain his request. He is furious because I rejected him. He told me that he had seen me on "Hum Sub Umeed Say Hein" and liked my work. I was may be unpleasant to him. He should not be but his fury is understandable because he has always been anti-women, he was anti-Ba Nazir Bhutto and he is also anti-Veena Malik. It will be only good for him if he stops and dooes not defines patriotism for others. Veena Malik said that Pakistan was a multi-cultural and multi-dimensional society and it has both veil and jean wearing sides, and both are right to do what ever tyhey want with their lives. Veena Malik! Sheikh Rasheed is more patriot than you are . You are more Indian than Pakistani. If you can meet with Hindus, Is Sheikh Rasheed worst than Hindu? Sheikh Rasheed is more than right You Are The most hated person by many in Pakistan not only by Sheikh Sahib.

No comments: