Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Laugh A Bit-- Jokes About Marriage From Men's Point Of View








*-- Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is a husband. *-- My wife and I always compromise; I admit I am wrong and she agrees with me. *-- It does not matter how often a married man changes his job, he sill ends up with the same boss. *-- They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak. *-- First Guy (proudly) " My wife is an angel". Second Guy," You are lucky mine is still alive". *-- When a man open the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing; either the car is new or the wife. *-- Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you say. After marriage he will fall asleep before you finish. *-- A man is incomplete until he is marries. After that, he is finished. *-- Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one. *-- Marriages are made in heavens. But so again are thunder and lightening.

No comments: