Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Kim Slammed Butt Implant Rumours








kim Kardashian's bootyful behind!? it is real. The reality TV star went on extended Twitter rant on Wednesday slamming the rumours that she had received butt implants. " I am seeing all these nonsense tabloid claiming I have butt implants injections. Get a life!" Kim,33, Tweeted Wednesday. "Using pics of me 15 lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I have still weight to lose. anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight (specially the last bit of weight" and yopur body totally changes!" Indeed Kardashian also posted a split photo of herself blatantly photoshoped by one magazine: "BTW tabloid! please do not photoshop my clothes" she wrote. "If they photoshop my clothes who knows what else they tweak" The reality star who gave birth to baby in June has been diligent in getting back to shape after tough pregnancy.

No comments: