Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, March 25, 2016

Why Malaika Arora Wants To Divorce Arbaz








Indian produce-actor Arbaz Khan and his wife Malaika Arora are headed toward divorce after 17-year marriage. Malaika has moved out of their home and shifted to another apartment along with her 14-year-old son Arhaan. Malika has been meeting her lawyer and providing some clear points to him for divorce. 1) I want to divorce Arbaaz Khan because our marriage has failed to give me financial stability. 2). My husband and his family want me to live simple domestic life, which I will not. 3). I will not forbid my son to meet his father but I want to get his custody at any cost whatsoever. Malaika is keen to file for divorce inspite of his brother-in-law Salman's repeated attempts to patch the things between the two.
Malaika has informed Salaman and her family that she has been single handedly providing Arhaan's exorbitant school tuition fees and other expenses.

No comments: