Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Kholoe Kardashian Has Rated Her Three Wildest Sex Places








Khloe Kardashian has taken break from slamming her brother's alleged hook up with Blac Chyna to fill fans in on her own history of hook ups. Here are the full talks about intercourse, people and the most unusual places Khloe has had it. " I am not out there getting freaky in the craziest places, but I have had my fair share of chasing a thrill." Khloe wrote on her official website and app. So, where Khloe has chased these trills? "Doing it on a private plane is great, especially there are other passengers are on board. It is part of thrill. "I walked into the bathroom and then he followed, it was not exactly stealth" ' Everyine obviously knew what was going on in and when I walked out they asked if we had fun' Everyone knows from frm Khloe got this idea. Mother Kris Jenner once said she was also the member of Mite High Club.
Elsewhere Khloe rated kitchen counter as a 5 on a scale of 1-5. 'You are at home, so it is comfortable, but it is still but still it is a little different than the norm. A marble kitchen counter is sexy, thrilling and cold.' So to reiterate, go and get private plane and marble countertops if if you want to have great fun. But do not bother getting it on in the backseat of a car while someone else is driving. That is not just worth it. Do not try this at home, she wrote to conclude her unexpected fun list. ' Someone else was driving and I was in the back seat but I am a tall girl si it feels cramped, it hurts my f****ing knees. Getting down in a car is just wastage of time, because nothing happens to me, I just do not get to the finish line."
If you are down for a thrill, then by all means, but this one gets low rating from me.

No comments: