Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, January 21, 2011

I Pay My Thanks For Removing Blockage On My Post Sharing


Sharing of my blog post was blocked by face book due to some contents of the post that were considered insulting or abusive. The blog was flagged as abusive or spammy. I apologized for the contents that were felt insulting or disgracing. I can not insult or defame the persons who are sympathetic, philanthropists, doing welfare works for the humanity. I respect and bow my head to the persons like this. The chief executive and the founder of the Facebook Mark Zuckerberg is a great man, simple and most liked by the workers of facebook. He is among those billionaires of the United States who donated half of their wealth for the well-being of the poor of the world. I respect, Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, more than my politicians who are busy in collecting the money by illegal ways and looting the national exchequer but never spend a penny for the welfare of the human beings. Similarly, I respect Abdul Sattar Edhi, Imran Khan and Ibra ul Haq of Pakistan who are doing the same work. As a politician Imran Khan is not successful. I once again thank the team of Facebook who lifted the blockage on my post to be shared. My other post tells the story of success and achievements of the Face Book. " Journey on the road of success.'

No comments: