Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Did The Same In India That I Have Been Doing In Pakistan-- Weena Malik


Actress and once the anchor person of TV show Weena Malik said that my India's visit was very nice, i got love and I felt too good there. The people cast votes in my favor and kept me in the house for longer in "Big Boss" program. She said this in a Private TV Show "Front Line". She said, "if I was nude or whatever I was there, I was representing myself." I am what I looked liked there. What a strange or unique I did there (In India) that I did not do before. I made a Hindu Aeshmat Patel in the show to offer prayer. Did Mufti Abdul Qavi made any Hindu to offer prayer? When I was invited for the show I was too sad and wanted privacy and to be alone. Therefore I accepted the invitation. The format of Big Boss is such that no culture or religion can be promoted through this. The show does not allow any book or magazine. This is a show where popular and famous personalities of the world are invited and are introduced to the world to make the people know what actually they are from inside. I participated in the show as a Pakistani actress and dressed the way i have been used to and did nothing new, that could injure the feelings of my country men or may have been harmful in anyway for the integrity of my Country. I did not violate any law of the country neither my any action was against my religion. Many Pakistani actresses have participated in the show priorly and were dressed near to nudity than mine. what I did in the show was according to the script. I am a Muslima and I did not do any shameful deed. She addressed Mufti Abdul Qavi in the show and said that he was looking at her in the dress he had objected upon, he must be punished for seeing at a woman openly. All those Maulvis (religious leaders)must be punished who look at women for the second time because first may be unintentional. She blamed saying that the maulvis were well known to the nation and some of them abuse sexually the students of Madares ( religious schools).

No comments: