Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Kim Kardashian Shares Secret To Her Amazing Cleavage








Secret is out! Kim Kardashian revealed her trick for amazing red-carpet cleavage on her website, and it involves a lot of tapes. To demonstrate her technique, " the Keeping Up With Kardashians" star, 35, shared with fans, a near-topless throwback photo of her breasts taped up. "I definitely had to share my tape secret with you guys!! It is my secret trick to have perfect cleavage in photos," she explained of her NSFW photos. You tape them up so they are super lifted. It takes a little work but trust me it is all worth it. I have used everything from duct tape to to packing tape to masking tape and I think the best I found is gaffer's tape.
In the pics, Kardashian's breasts are securely bound with her nipples barely covered. It sticks the best, she said about gaffer's tape, which is intended for theater and film use. Make sure you do not have any lotion or oil on when you are lifting your boobs up with the tape. She also warned you should brace yourself for when it is time to take it off. From the looks of it, the technique appears to actually work.

No comments: